How to overcome the top five challenges in JIRA?
JIRA by Atlassian has become the de-facto tool for agile project management among agile teams in recent years. But, as with all new tool adoption, there are little challenges and glitches that most agile teams have to deal with.
From our experience, we have listed the top challenges that agile professionals experience while working with JIRA.
Some of them are:
- Managing dependencies across various projects in a large scale agile adoption
- Release planning across multiple projects
- Mapping work on a visual project timeline during agile journey
- Version planning across multiple projects
- Program boards to pull information from multiple projects, multiple teams or multiple filters, in order to visualize an integrated view of JIRA data
Our agile lab has developed a comprehensive framework to address all aforesaid challenges early in the agile development to smoothen and enhance your agile journey.
Click here to learn more