Trials and Tribulations of an Agile Company
- In the current digital age, how do you transition project teams to agile for early and predictable delivery, thus winning customer confidence and stakeholder agreement?
- What are the top 3-5 things that you need to focus on accomplishing smooth and seamless agile transition for project teams?
As a technology and business leader, do these questions sound familiar to you?
With the recent release of Harvard Business Review’s article, Agile Practice: The Competitive Advantage for a Digital Age, the enterprise agile transformation , agile consulting and training practices have steadily risen to become a trusted and preferred mode of developing high performance, scalable and quality software. Using agile, organizations can respond to market changes faster and gain a significant competitive edge.
Here, we list down the key struggles that an enterprise runs into and how we have been helping companies adopt, transform and scale their business with agile. Some of the challenges that the organizations face in their agile journey are:
- Business and Delivery alignment
- Value vs Cost Debate
- Agile Lifecycle management software adoption
- Reducing the time to market
- Defining custom agile success recipes
- Organization Culture(People + Process + Technology)
Click here to learn more